RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ROLES
Your role as an Education Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Growing your current and new client school relationships through a range of business development activities including marketing, regular meetings and sales calls.
- Sourcing a pool of quality teachers and support staff through networking, advertising, recruitment events and word of mouth referrals.
- Managing placements both short term and long term whilst delivering a high quality service to both candidates and schools.
- Progressing your teachers and support staff through our recruitment journey from application to interview right through to their first placement.
- Building strong relationships with your candidates through regular communication and ultimately finding them the work they want when they need it.
- Use of leading technology, tools, data and software to manage your performance and your career.
- Getting involved in the sector to build your knowledge and understanding whilst also giving something back to schools, pupils and candidates.
SALARY – £20,000-£30,000
+ UNCAPPED TEAM COMMISSION
FREE MOBILE PHONE INSURANCE
FREE MONTHLY CINEMA TICKETS
FREE WEEKLY NERO COFFEE
DISCOUNT AT MAJOR RETAILERS
SALES BONUSES AND INCENTIVES
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
PENSION AND LIFE ASSURANCE
REDUCED HOURS DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS